Are you ready? Here comes the next Lunagirl Moonbeams blog challenge. Our theme for the next two weeks is SASSY SHOWGIRLS and there are so many divas, dancers, and showgirls to choose from at Lunagirl.com!
This challenge (#24) will end at Noon (Central Time) on April 6.
Here are the guidelines for this challenge:
- Any craft or medium is OK,
- No more than 3 entries from one person in each challenge,
- Vintage style is encouraged but not required, and
- Please link to my blog and Lunagirl.com on your site if you have one.
Prize: The winner will be selected randomly to win a $10 coupon for Lunagirl.com!
- Of course I love if you use at least one Lunagirl.com product, and I hope you'll go take a look at my collection... but that's not a requirement!
- However, if you use a Lunagirl image in your creation, you will be entered TWICE in the drawing! I want to welcome everyone and every style but also give a little something extra to my wonderful customers!
Don't miss the lovely samples from the Moonbeams Design Team below (scroll down!), and please come link up your own creations.
LUNAGIRL MOONBEAMS DESIGN TEAM
|MICHELE STORMS: tag|
And be sure to click here to learn more about my fabulous DT members and visit their blogs!
(Note: Petra Berendsen will be back!)
|MANDY CHILVERS: postcard|
Delightful samples by Michele, Mandy and Vicki. Let's hear it for the "showgirls". Thanks for another fun challenge theme!ReplyDelete