Take this theme wherever you feel inspired to go, but let's try to make it "Victorian" (or Edwardian, antique, vintage, heritage, etc...)
With so many wonderful signs and symbols of Spring, there are lots of possibilities -- flowers of course, and butterflies, bugs, gardening, Easter, Passover, April Showers, pretty dresses & fans, Earth Day, bunnies & chicks, eggs & baskets, flower fairies & Easter angels, and don't forget all the birds!
Lunagirl has thousands of Victorian/vintage images and digital collage sheets to choose from for all of these and more.
The Lunagirl Moonbeams Design Team will be working with some unique and beautiful images from my Garden Fantasy One collage sheet and also some chickies and children from my Easter Fun collage sheet. Don't miss their samples below!
Here are the guidelines for this challenge:
- This challenge (#25) will end at Noon (Central Time) on April 20.
- Any craft or medium is OK,
- No more than 3 entries from one person in each challenge,
- Vintage style is encouraged, and
- Please link to this blog and Lunagirl.com on your site if you have one.
- Prize: The winner will be selected randomly to win a $10 coupon for Lunagirl.com!
- Of course I love if you use at least one Lunagirl.com product, and I hope you'll go take a look at my collection... but that's not a requirement!
- However, if you use a Lunagirl image, you will be entered TWICE in the drawing! I want to welcome everyone and every style but also give a little something extra to my wonderful customers!
LUNAGIRL MOONBEAMS DESIGN TEAM:
Click here to learn more about my fabulous DT members and visit their blogs!
"For the new challenge I used one image from your Garden Fantasy One collage sheet and as I had printed the image twice I thought it would be nice to create two pieces which you could use together for a special occasion: a card and a tag."