It's May, and what could be a more perfect challenge theme than Vintage Mother's Day? This time of year we take a day to appreciate and celebrate our mothers and all that they do for us. (And grandmothers and aunts and mothers-in-law too!) And shouldn't we just thank ALL Moms on Mother's Day, for everything they do! (And do the same for all Dads on Father's Day, of course.)
I look forward to seeing all your wonderful Vintage Mother's Day creations in the next two weeks of the challenge. Take a moment to visit here for some vintage style Mother's Day images and inspiration: http://lunagirl.com/collections/mothers-day
Here are the guidelines for this challenge:
- This challenge (#27) will end at Noon (Central Time) on May 18.
- Any craft or medium is OK,
- No more than 3 entries from one person in each challenge,
- Vintage style is encouraged, and
- Please link to this blog and Lunagirl.com on your site if you have one.
- Prize: The winner will be selected randomly to win a $10 coupon for Lunagirl.com!
- Of course I love if you use at least one Lunagirl.com product, and I hope you'll go take a look at my collection... but that's not a requirement!
- However, if you use a Lunagirl image, you will be entered TWICE in the drawing! I want to welcome everyone and every style but also give a little something extra to my wonderful customers!
LINK UP YOUR ENTRIES BELOW TO PLAY (and please don't forget to SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE Design Team CREATIONS).
LUNAGIRL MOONBEAMS DESIGN TEAM
Here are some lovely creations by the Moonbeams. I hope you'll get inspired and join in.
Learn more about the DT here!
" i made a bunch of mother's day cards so there will be more coming!"
"For the new challenge I created a card using one of the lovely images from your Mother's Love digital collage sheet. I layered it on designer paper and combined it with stamped ribbon, some half pearls, paper flower and some stitching."
"I used the vintage Lunagirl image on a sheet of music which had been distressed. A strip of ornate stickers were added to the card."